Sustainability Policies & Standards
Policies and Standards
IFC’s approach to sustainability is governed by IFC’s Sustainability Framework and our Corporate Governance methodology. They are designed to help IFC’s clients improve their business performance, enhance transparency, engage with the people affected by the projects IFC finances, protect the environment, and achieve greater development impact.
IFC’s Sustainability Framework articulates the Corporation’s strategic commitment to sustainable development, and is an integral part of IFC’s approach to risk management. The Sustainability Framework comprises the Sustainability Policy, the Performance Standards on Environmental and Social Sustainability, and the Access to Information Policy.
- Sustainability Framework
- Sustainability Policy
- Environmental and Social Performance Standards
- Environmental, Health, and Safety Guidelines
- Environmental and Social Review Procedures Manual
- Access to Information Policy
- Corporate Governance Methodology
- Corporate Governance Development Framework
- Environmental and Social Categorization