Street lighting PPPs help provide better services, improve business and public safety, and increase energy efficiency by up to 70%. This IFC sector note provides lessons and examples on scaling up innovative PPP solutions in public street lighting infrastructure across India.
- Street Lighting & Energy Consumption in India: The Development Challenge
- Case Study 1: The City of Bhubaneswar 2013
- Case Study 2: The City of Jaipur 2014
- Table: Shared Savings Model vs. Notional Savings Model
- Case Study 3: Odisha State 2016
- Case Study 4: The City of Bengaluru 2019
- Lessons from India's Experience in Street Lighting PPPs