Financing Glass in Emerging Markets
IFC is a partner of choice in glass
- The leading expert in emerging markets
IFC has advised and invested in these markets since 1956, leveraging the World Bank Group network and longstanding relationships with local governments.
- Global presence and in-depth regional knowledge
IFC has an unparalleled global network with extensive regional experience.
- Global industry expertise
IFC has 40+ years of glass sector experience and has industry experts with local market knowledge and tailored research capacity.
- A strategic sounding board and long-term partner
IFC offers advisory services to contribute to improved E&S performances, in addition to debt and equity financing.
IFC can help companies with
Long-term financing Loans
- Up to 7-10 years tenor
- US, Euro or local currencies
- Fixed or floating rates
- Loan and equity mobilization
Advisory services & other products
- Environmental and social corporate governance
- Supply-chain developments
- Trade finance
- Blended finance (concessional finance)
- Decarbonization advisory
- Carbon footprint assessment
- GHG reduction target setting
- Resource efficiency/decarbonization measures
- Decarbonization roadmap
- Circular business model
- Local economic/supplier development
For further information, contact:
Senior Industry Advisor
TEL: +1 (202) 458 1230
Global Sector Lead and Senior Investment Officer
TEL: +1 (202) 473 5331