IFC Careers Recruitment Programs
IFC Young Professionals Program
IFC’s Young Professionals Program is a unique opportunity to launch your career as a global investment professional helping to build the private sector in developing countries. You will join as an Associate in the Investment, Advisory or Treasury streams and will be based in Washington DC for at least one year. You will build your expertise through engagements in different countries, close to IFC’s clients. The program is open to final year students working toward an advanced degree such as an MBA, JD, other relevant Masters degrees or recent graduates.
- 3-year program with 2 to 3 rotational assignments either in a regional hub or a different industry department or in another World Bank Group institution
- Participating units include Financial Institutions Group; Infrastructure and Natural Resources; Manufacturing, Agribusiness and Services; TMT, Venture Capital & Funds; Public Private Partnership; and Treasury and Syndications
- Leadership exposure and development that provides strong opportunities for growth
- Active coaching throughout the program
For more information, download our program brochure. The application process is closed and may re-open in August 2018. Candidates may assess their eligibility based on the aforementioned program description/requirements noting we do not have an age restriction.
- Discover the participating units to the program
- Find out here if we conduct on-campus presentation and/or interviews at your school
- Manufacturing, Agribusiness and Services
- Financial Institutions
- Oil, Gas and Mining
- Public-Private Partnerships (Advisory)
- Telecoms, Media and Technology
- Treasury and Syndication (Product)