Sustainability ESG Resources for Companies
Global Map of Environmental and Social Risks in Agro-Commodity Production (GMAP) Pilot
Welcome to the 2017 GMAP Page!
Feedback from an earlier pilot in 2013 was incorporated into this most recent content update, expansion, and migration of Global Map of Environmental and Social Risks in Agro-Commodity Production (GMAP) to an online platform. Between March - June 2017, the new online version of GMAP was piloted.
You will find useful information on this page, including background documents explaining why the GMAP was developed and its intended purpose, when to use the GMAP, recordings of past webinars and a quick reference guide on how to use the web version of GMAP.
- Recording of Webinar: GMAP Overview [VIDEO]
- GMAP Quick Start Guide [PDF]
- What is the GMAP? [PDF]
- GMAP Factsheet [PDF]
- Presentation on Overview of GMAP [PDF]
- List of 248 country-commodity combinations [PDF]
- Counterparty Assessment Questions: Trader [PDF]
- Counterparty Assessment Questions: Primary Producer [PDF]
- To use the online tool, you will require Internet access and a web browser (best viewed using Google Chrome).
To be notified of future updates regarding the tool, please sign up to our Sustainability mailing list by visiting this link.