Job Title: Short-Term Consultant for Myanmar National to support the Hydro Advisory Program
Appointment: Local hire – 150-190 days (renewable) Location: Yangon, Myanmar
Candidates should have: 1. Master’s degree with a good command of English and fluent in Myanmar.
2. At least 5 years of relevant working experience in a comparable position, preferably in multinational or international organization.
3. Good interpersonal and teamwork skills.
4. Strong computer skills, i.e. Word, Excel, Power Point, and E-mail.
Please follow the steps below to submit EOI for individual opportunities.
2. Click on the link "Advertised notices in the new WBG eConsultant2 system". This will take you to the home page of eConsultant.
3. Click on "Business Opportunities" on the Top right of the page. This will lead you to the Published business opportunities with the World Bank.
Both firm and individual opportunities are published here. Please search for the selection that you would like to view and submit your CV and other
documents for the selection.
4. Please note that you should not Login to eConsultant2 to view and submit CV’s for Individual Selections.
The closing date is 15 September 2016.
Only applicants selected for interview will be contacted. For more information contact Ms. Kate Lazarus at email@example.com.