IFC Careers Recruitment Programs
YOUTH RECRUITMENT PROGRAMS
IFC offers opportunities for talented and diverse young people to contribute and grow their skills as they launch a career in international development finance. Investment Analysts, Associate Investment Officers and Investment Officers provide financial expertise in investment due diligence, financial modeling and analysis and deal structuring, and work directly with our clients in developing countries. We are looking for candidates with strong financial skills, professional achievement, leadership potential and a demonstrated commitment to development. Positions may be based in Washington, DC or a regional office.
- Investment Analyst Program: For candidates with up to 3 years of experience in finance
- Summer Internship Program: For students currently enrolled in an MBA or other graduate program
- IFC Young Professionals Program: For current students or recent graduates of MBA or Master’s degree programs
RECRUITMENT DRIVES FOR AFRICAN AND CARIBBEAN NATIONALS
As part of IFC’s continued commitment to hire talented and diverse professionals, we are conducting recruitment drives aimed at increasing the number of African and Caribbean professionals in our workforce. Positions may be based in Washington, DC or a regional office.
- 2016 World Bank Group Recruitment Drive for African Nationals
- 2016 World Bank Group Recruitment Drive for Caribbean Nationals